Jussi-Pekka advises clients in various types of disputes both in national courts and in arbitration proceedings. Before joining the firm Jussi-Pekka worked in different national courts and in the sector of public administration for nearly a decade. Jussi-Pekka has a broad understanding on all aspects of disputes, and he focuses to help both private business owners as well as public sector operators with strategic advice and all areas of dispute resolution. He has an extensive experience in litigation in different national courts, arbitration and representing clients before different authorities.
In recent years Jussi-Pekka has focused particularly on disputes concerning real estate and construction projects.
University of Lapland, LL.M. (2004)
- I&O Partners Attorneys Ltd (2021-)
- Itäinen & Ojantakanen Attorneys Ltd (2016-2021)
- City of Hanko, Administrative Director (2014-2016)
- Eastern Finland Court of Appeal, Justice (2008-2014)
- District Court of Southern Savonia, District Judge (2013)
- District Court Of Ylivieska-Raahe, District Judge (2011)
- District Court of Raahe, trained at the Bench (2007-2008)
- Cash-In Consulting Oy (2005-2007)
Finnish, Swedish, English
- Member of the Finnish Bar Association
- Member of the Finnish Insolvency Law Association
- Member of INSOL International