Monica is the Head of our Employment Law team. Monica and her team advise on all aspects of employment law, including transactional advice and employment disputes. In addition, Monica assists clients in all aspects of insolvency, restructuring proceedings, voluntary debt arrangements and liquidation of companies. She regularly advises debtors, creditors, and other stakeholders in relation to domestic and cross-border insolvency proceedings. Monica also assists clients in matters relating to private wealth and asset protection, with particular focus on matrimonial matters, wills, and estate and succession planning.
Monica recently assisted the administrator in the restructuring proceedings of SuperPark Oy. The restructuring programme was approved in advance by more than 90% of the creditors and the District Court of Oulu approved the restructuring programme expeditedly as stipulated in Section 92 of the Finnish Restructuring of Enterprises Act (fi: nopea saneerausohjelman vahvistaminen).
- University of Helsinki, LL.M. (2016)
- Université Paris 1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Erasmus programme 2013-2014)
- I&O Partners Attorneys Ltd (2021-)
- Itäinen & Ojantakanen Attorneys Ltd (2016-2021)
Finnish, Hungarian, English, Swedish, French
- Member of the Finnish Bar Association
- Member of the International Bar Association
- Member of the Finnish Insolvency Law Association
- Member of INSOL International
- Member of INSOL Europe
- Member of the Labour Law Association