Pontus advises private clients and family offices on the preservation and transfer of wealth as well as on dispute resolution in connection therewith. Pontus is a highly experienced and relied advisor of estate beneficiaries, and also serves as administrator and executor of estates. He regularly advises private clients in complex cross-border matters relating to asset protection and succession planning. In addition, he also advises clients on commercial and corporate litigation and dispute resolution.
Pontus has acted as administrator and executor in several complex cross-border estates with a large amount of assets abroad.
- University of Turku, LL.M. (2007)
- I&O Partners Attorneys Ltd (2021-)
- Itäinen & Ojantakanen Attorneys Ltd (2016 – 2021)
- Peltonen, Ruokonen & Itäinen Attorneys Ltd, Peltonen LMR Attorneys Ltd, DLA Piper Finland Attorneys Ltd (2010 – 2016)
Swedish, Finnish, English
- Member of the Finnish Bar Association
- Member of the International Bar Association
- Fellow of the International Academy of Family Lawyers
- Member of the Finnish Bar Association’s legal expert team on Family law